The Emily Whitehead Foundation
Participate from anywhere in the world!
Event Details & Registration
The registration fee to participate is $25.00 for Adults and $20.00 for Children (12 and under).
After you sign up, you will have access to our fundraising packet, as well as a collection of activities including a scavenger hunt, Spotify playlist & more!
Fundraising is not required, but each participant will have the option to create an individual or team fundraising page and invite friends and family to contribute.
Not sure how to fundraise? All participants will be invited to join our Team EWF Facebook group, where you can connect with other participants and share fundraising ideas, training tips, and motivational messages!
- Raise $50 and receive exclusive EWF button!
- Raise $100 and receive a free EWF T-shirt!
- Individual - The participant with highest funds raised by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 18 will win a pair of 2021 Believe Ball Tickets and a gift basket courtesy Rapid Transit Sports.
- Team - Must be a team of two or more. Winning team will receive a Live Zoom meeting with the Whitehead Family.
- CAR-TCR Participant - The CAR-TCR participant with highest funds raised by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 18 will win Free Registration to CAR-TCR 2021 and a Personal Thank You message from the Whitehead Family.
Most Creative Route:
- Team & Individual - Using the app of your choice, (i.e. strava, garmin, etc) create a word or picture in your route and let your inner artist shine bright! One winning participant and one winning team will receive a framed print of their route and an EWF Swag Bag. Submit by emailing screenshot to email@example.com.
The Emily Whitehead Foundation is a non-profit that raises awareness and funds for childhood cancer research. Emily Whitehead is a three-time cancer survivor and was the first child in the world to receive CAR-T cell therapy, a form of immunotherapy. Emily is now eight years cancer free. The Emily Whitehead Foundation aims to provide funding to researchers to develop innovative and less toxic treatments, such as immunotherapy, for pediatric cancer patients. Co-founders Tom and Kari Whitehead share Emily’s story to inspire others to take action in the fight to cure childhood cancer.